Frequently Asked Questions
- Time Limit/Pace Requirements - The official time limit is seven hours for either the half or full marathon. However, we do not "sweep" the course so you are able to finish after the seven hour mark and will still receive a finisher medal.
- Are Headphones Allowed? Due to insurance restrictions and safety concerns the use of head phones is strongly discouraged. Parts of the run take place on "open" roads where runners will be sharing the road with cars. Head phones may prevent runners from hearing traffic.
- What on course nutrition will be available? Gatorade and water will be available at all water stops. Energy gels (Clif Shots) will be available once for half marathoners and three times for full marathoners along with bananas and oranges.
- Switching Between Races - Runners are allowed to transfer between the half and the full marathon. Please send an e-mail request to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a category change. Transfers requested in the week before the race must be completed at the expo.
- Can I transfer my entry to someone else? Race entries are transferable to another runner. When a transfer occurs, the original registrant will be refunded their registration fee by RunSignUp when the new registrant completes their registration. The new registrant will pay the current race rate based on the registration pricing schedule. The original registrant can initiate the transfer from their race registration receipt. Click here for more details.
- Is there a bag check? Bag check will be available on race morning near the start area.
- Where do I park? Parking information will be posted to the web site closer to the race date.
- Can someone else pick up my packet? Yes. Please provide a print out of your race registration to the person who will be picking up your packet.